how to contact the Telegraph’s consumer champion  

Dear Readers,

If you’ve got a tip-off or want to tell me about a consumer rip-off you’ve spotted, please email

For personal cases that you would like me to investigate, please copy and paste the form below into an email and send to

1. Name:

2. Address:

3. Telephone number:

4. Describe what would you like me to investigate in as much detail as you can:

5. Please provide permission to discuss your case with all relevant organisations:

6. Documents – please list what supporting documents you have attached relating to your case:   

Alternatively you can send me a letter addressed Katie Morley, The Telegraph, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT. A full postal address, a signature and daytime telephone number are needed.

Please do not send original documents by post as these cannot be returned. Please include an address, phone number and separate notes addressed to all organisations authorising them to talk to me. Cases currently going through a court of law or being actively dealt with by other columns will not be considered.

Because of the volume of mail received, it is not possible to respond to every letter.

If you have a simple money advice question rather than a consumer complaint, email our ‘Ask an Expert’ panel at

You can read more of my investigations here.